Friday, September 4, 2009

Just Rambling

I really don't know what I want to blog about today. There's a lot going on, but nothing all that interesting.
I'm excited that Saturday I'm getting my hair cut. I have no idea what I want, so I'm just going to walk in and tell her "I need something very low maintenance that doesn't require any more than a brush and maybe some mousse. And there has to be some sort of length to it." I don't want a really short butchy, spiking hair cut.
We may go to the Night Under Fire show again Saturday night, but we haven't decided yet.
Sunday is a cookout at my FIL's house to pay the boys for building the pavilion over his hot tub.
Lillian's first week with the new sitter has been wonderful! She seems to enjoy it and I'm glad she is around other kids now. I think I may even become friends with T. It would be really nice to have some friends my age with kids.
I can't remember if I mentioned it or not, but Lillian's highchair arrived Wednesday night and we tried it out. I didn't want her to freak out the first time we try solids just cause she was in a new chair. This is what happened...

Umm what is this?

Well, this might be alright...

Yeah I like it!



That being said during lunch today I'm headed to Walmart to buy The Magic Bullet. I plan to make her baby food as it's another healthy and easy way to save money! I almost had The Bullet for free too, but my sister now has an apartment at school so she decided to keep hers. You can expect picture and/or a video on Monday (maybe before)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...