Monday, February 13, 2012

Mentally Preparing

I wish I was referring to birth, but I'm not. I'm trying to mentally prepare for the fact that I will only be 37 weeks tomorrow and if this little girl doesn't want to come out for another 3-4 week she doesn't have to.  The thought of this to me is very depressing.  I am emotionally done.  While I'm actually doing ok in the physical aspect of things, mentally, I'm exhausted.  I don't know how much more of the rollercoaster of emotions I can take.  My patience is about down to nothing and I constantly feel like I'm on edge.  Every time I stand up, sit down, roll over, whatever, I'm praying my water breaks.

I can't think of any better to spend Valentine's Day than giving birth to our 2nd baby girl!



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...