Friday, September 16, 2011

BEER???

Either when I was pregnant with Lillian I didn’t have as many stressful days, or I was completely miserable and have chosen to block it out of my memory.

After a long frustrating day at work typically I would go home and have a beer or a glass of wine, or wait for days (that felt like weeks) for Thursday night bowling to roll around, to relax and take the edge off of feeling like I’m losing my sanity. While I still have the stress relief of imagining I’m rolling a rather heavy ball at whatever my current frustration is on Thursday nights, it just isn’t cutting it!

I need a new method of relaxation that isn’t going to take time from Lillian or cause me to be up until midnight, or make me gain 100lbs.

I know picky right?

There has to be something out there that will help relieve some stress, release some endorphins or something!

So, what is your new “drink” of choice???



Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Relaxation method, hm.. I hear yoga is relaxing. Or maybe some sort of punching activity :) Or maybe you could get video games and kill things! :)

    I don't have any personal methods I use that I can say deffinitly work, unfortunatly.

    You should try drinking cranberry juice! I have been ridiculously addicted to that stuff. It kinda looks like wine, so if you put it in a wine glass and pretend maybe that will make you feel a little better. :)

    Tory

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...