Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Keeping Busy



That's pretty much all I've been doing. Now that I have no testing to worry about getting done, I'm trying not to think about the results and all the possible out comes.

So far this week I've crocheted 3 hats, weeded one garden and planted peas, beans and broccoli in another. And yes, it's only Wednesday morning!

I wish I had some pictures to share of Lillian "helping" me in the garden. She is just too cute trying to do everything I do. Right down to leaning on her shovel saying "whew, hard work." and taking her hat off to wipe her brow.

I'm trying to enjoy these days as much as I can, even though it can get frustrating with her throwing the rocks right back to where I just picked them up from, or piling up the seed or dumping and mixing them all together. I know that some day working in the garden with me is the last place she is going to want to be, so I'm soaking it up while I can.

On the garden topic, does anyone have some ideas on how to keep cats out. There are several cats that roam around our house and during the day they tend to stay away. But there is one that thinks my garden is a litter box. Not to mention it tried digging up my zuchinni.

Also any suggestions for no carb snacks that I can take camping this weekend would be great. We are going to be tenting it so all we'll have is a cooler.

Which reminds me, I really need to start making a list of things to take!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...