Thursday, July 30, 2009

I Think We Found It

Well I think we found the house we are going to make an offer on! It isn't the one we originally went to the bank for, this is kind of a meant to be sort of thing. I'm one of those that believes things happen for a reason. So this is how it happened...



B was supposed to work on a side job last night, but it was raining all day so he was able to go with mom and me to look at the 1st house we liked. While talking about the house I mentioned to the realtor that we were going to do a drive by on another house to see if we wanted to look at it. He said, "well its vacant so I can follow you over there and let you in if you'd like." So we decided that would be easiest. It's a double wide, not my ideal home, but a good start, it has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths (one off the master bedroom! I've always wanted that) a den, living room, eat in kitchen, dining area, and small laundry room. It has 2 small porches and an insulated shed. And it has 5.3 acres of land! And the best part is that it doesn't need any real work that we don't want to do. It could use a new floor in the kitchen, but that's about it, and maybe a few new sheets of siding. The only down side is that it doesn't have a lot of storage, but there is a cement slab to build storage on! I can't wait to hear from the bank and make an offer!



In other news, Lillian is up to 5 oz bottles now. She's also started having some issues when it's time to go to bed. She won't sit through a whole story and she acts like she's gas and can't get comfortable. The only thing that helped her last night was breastfeeding, I'm glad she didn't fall asleep with my boob in her mouth though, I really don't want her getting into that habit.

This is her "Are you done yet mom, I want to go to bed" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...