Monday, February 23, 2009

Feeling Better

Not much really going on but I wanted to let everyone know I'm feeling so much better! And B is finally sleeping in our room again!

Friday night was rough. I was tired when I got home, but the mess in our bedroom was driving me nuts. It's been driving me nuts for probably 2 months now and I've given B chance after chance to take care or it, but he hadn't so I took charge. I asked B to take all his laundry down stairs (because he's been working on his laundry for 3 weeks now and it wasn't getting done and still piling up in the room. So he does this and I go back in the room to start cleaning and notice that there are still clothes piled up in the chair next to the closet. So I ask him "are those close in the chair dirt?" And he says "Yeah, are they bothering you?" And I just said "Yeah, I asked you to take your dirty clothes down stairs." After taking them down stairs he came up and asked "why are you doing a load of my laundry" and I replied "so it gets done." Then he had the nerve to say "Are you going to have an attitude all night?" I told him I didn't have one and he just walked away. This of course sent me into a crying fit. How dare he say something like that when all I'm trying to do is the stuff that he hasn't done. And I wasn't even rude about anything, I'm so sorry I interrupted whatever fun he was having. In the end everything was fine. I got my bedroom clean and well he did whatever.

Saturday was pretty productive cause I got all of B's clothes and mine washed and I got to sit on the couch and work on my crocheting a bit. And Sunday I washed all of our bathroom stuff including the rug and the sheets and made the bed and moved our DVD player to the living room, and got more done on my crocheting project. We also watched 2 movies, Strangers - definitely strange and pretty much no point to it, and Lakeview Terrace - Really good!

Sunday B had another hissy fit though. I just don't get it. He kept whining about what were we going to do today? And when we were at the video store he was absolutely impossible to please. He did apologize though on the way home which was good because he just about made me cry while we were there.

Overall it was an OK weekend and I feel some accomplishment.

4 comments:

  1. I love your slide show over there! It's so cute! If you don't mind my assvice, I would say that B might be feeling a bit lost. My husband was like that for a bit when I was pregnant. It's like he didn't know what to do, but felt like there was something for him to do. He got over it after about a week or so. Maybe that's what B's going through? Or it could be that he's just a stupid boy, lol Just kidding. Glad your feeling better though! Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi:

    I have been following your blog for awhile now and I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for an award. Please visit my blog when you have a moment!

    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you on the cleanliness! DH's just don't get it... He doesn't understand that I only bring something up after it has been bothering me for eons. Then, suddenly, he's all uber defensive and its ME who has a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there it will all get better I think we are all on edge just waiting!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...