Friday, February 27, 2009

31 Weeks!

Holy crap, only 9 weeks left, that seems so unreal. I never thought I'd make it to single digits left! That said I feel like I have so much to get done and not enough time to do it. But there is time. 9 weeks is quite a while.

I'm getting to the point where going to bed is more of a chore and frustration than something I look forward to every night. When I lay in bed my legs and hips get achy and I can't get comfortable on my sides because my shoulders get all weird feeling. I try to get all propped up in a reclined type of position but that only lasts so long before I start sliding down. And not to mention the weight of Lilly. Thankfully though, once I fall asleep I don't have too much trouble getting back to sleep when I wake up, which is no less than 4 times a night!
I treated myself with food waaaayyyy too many times this week and my weight gain certainly shows it, but I'm not going to let it bother me, I'm just going to improve on it this week. I bought more fruit last night and I'm going to start planning meals tonight. I really think that helped.

And being that my wonderful husband got the internet working at home again yesterday, I have these to share with you...

Yeah, check out them stretch marks! Can't tell where I've gained all my weight can ya?

2 comments:

  1. 9 weeks! I just can't get over it!

    Glad your internets are back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute belly!! Those marks are the marks love left behind. Don't forget that!!

    ReplyDelete

Your ramblings...