Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Just in time?

Well I think I may have finally made it to the TWW! I'm a little worried though, it doesn't seem that my temp actually shifts that much (you can check out my chart here http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/BrandiH). I suppose without the temp on CD16, the shift is bigger than it looks, and that temp should probably be ignored as there were so many factors that effected it. I suppose it's just time to wait and see. I have to say though if AF is going to arrive she better do it before the 4th! I'm sick of not enjoying a few drinks (or too many) with everyone else because, what if I'm pregnant? to later have AF show her ugly face.

Now I just have to tell myself I will not POAS before 14dpo (this means I won't feel bad POAS at 12dpo, if I said 12dpo, I'd be sure to test on 10dpo). It's going to be a long wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...