Wednesday, June 25, 2008

IPS and PUPO

Well, I'm scared to get my hopes up. But this is what's going on
Cramps that feel like I did too many crunches and now I'm stretching started 2 days ago, but aren't as long and constant today.
TMI, but constipation. I kinda feel like I'm going to have the runs, but I can't go, but I sure can fart! This started yesterday morning and I finally had a BM this morning, but still feel constipated if that makes sense.
Felt sick off and on, this is the second day of this. And the taste in my mouth is desgusting and won't go away!
Tired again, but that could be a number of things. I had mono just a few weeks ago.
Slight back ache. And right now I have a headache.
DH also said I'm really irritable. He looked at me and said "maybe you've got a little one growing in you!" Yeah I almost started crying when he thought my "What?" was snappy.

In short I'm either getting sick or I do have a little one growing in me. What do you think? When do you think I should test? I'm sure I'm going to break down and test way too early!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...