Monday, June 16, 2008

Frustrated!!!

So I keep telling myself that if I'm not getting pregnant I should at least try to lose some of this extra weight so that when I do get pregnant I don't just look fat. Well that didn't go so well last week. I gained 4 freakin pounds!!! Yeah way to go on the weight loss!!!

And well I'm now on CD 18 and still haven't O'd. This is driving me nuts! DOn't get me wrong, I love to baby dance, but I'm getting tired!

The weekend was nice though. Friday night our friends brought their little girls to our camp. One is 18 months old and the other is 3 and a half months. They are the cutest little girls. The 18 month old is getting to that age where she tries to see what she can get away with before mommy and daddy get really mad. Besides a few "How many times will they tell me no before they get up?" moments she was very well behaved, even when she got tired and cranky.

All I can say is I can't wait til I have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...