Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mommy Needs...

At the moment I don't even know what this mommy needs, I need a lot of things, or maybe I just want them...

I need to feel better - I'm working on it.  As soon as Laney is asleep at night I'm laying my head down to join her.  I feel horrible cause Lilli either gets kicked out of the room to go watch the Olympics with Daddy, or she hasn't been there, but it's helping.  I just need more rest.

Ok, so that's probably the only thing I NEED, the rest is just stuff that would really make my life easier or me feel emotionally better.

A new job - I don't even know where to begin with this.  I've said before my dream is to open my own boutique to sell my crocheted stuff and the bows I've made (Oh and I'm working on sewing) but I just don't have the time to keep creating.  Right now it's all getting done during my pumping sessions, which right now tend to also involve a little cat nap due to the above mention need to feel better.

Motivation - First to get my house in order.  I've had clean folded clothes taking up most of the couch for weeks now, ok it's probably more like a month, but who's counting?  At least they are clean, right?  Don't even get me started on the need to clean out my closet!

Motivation - To make my lunches.  For two reasons, one I can't afford to keep buying and 2 I eat way better when I plan ahead.

Time - I could make a list a mile long of all the things I want to get done around the house.  Right now I can barely manage the things that NEED to be done, like laundry and grocery shopping.

Anyway, that's the jumble that is my brain right now, you probably wish I kept it to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...