Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lillian's First Christmas

Obviously I haven't been able to keep up on here like I wanted, but to me it is more important to stay in touch with my friends and spend time with my family.

I once again am in search of a new sitter.  I love the sitter I have right now, but she has decided that when she takes on her neice it will just be too much to handle and she had already promised her SIL that she would babysit before she start watching Lillian.  I'm just greatful that she was honest with me and didn't try it and get too stressed and so on.

Lillian's first Christmas was awesome.  Thanks to the presents she has learned to crawl!  And I don't think it will be too long before she's walking as she loves to stand up now.  She has also learned to pull herself up onto low things.  Nothing that she has to reach above her head for yet. 

She is eating like a champ.  I can pretty much give her whatever we are eating now.  She loves boiled and baked potatoes and anything she can feed to herself.  Now that she has 2 teeth she loves to chew.

I still miss her terribly while I'm at work but I suppose I've adjusted to it.  I really have no choice.

Well I must get back to work...

Helping mommy make cookies


I really enjoyed my first Christams Cookie!

I know I'm Cute

What are you staring at?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...