Wednesday, November 30, 2011

30 Days Of Thankful - Day 30

Well, I didn't do as well as I thought I would at posting daily, but today, that is what I'm going to be thankful for.  I am thankful that I am not so caught up in social media that I feel the need to post here or on FB every day.  I do have a twitter account, but pretty much never use it.

Today I also want to share a few of the things Lillian is doing that I just love!
  • She says "silly goofy" instead of "silly goose"
  • If I lay down with her at night she cuddles right up and puts her arm up on my shoulder
  • The way she talks to my belly and hugs it
  • The stories she tells are amazing
  • Her imagination can turn a simple bath basket into 5 different things in a matter of minutes
  • And if we let her, not one branch on the Christmas tree would be lacking an ornament.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...