Monday, August 18, 2008

I'm sorry...

If I disappointed any of my readers on Saturday. I was having a terrible day, well it was extending from Thursday night, but anyway. Saturday I spent most of the day in my "new" recliner watching movies and half crocheting because I felt like I was going to be sick and was very week. I once again thought it was mono. I'm still not sure what it is cause it keeps coming and going. Yes you may all be thinking, maybe it's pregnancy symptoms, but I'm pretty sure it's not. I don't know why I think that, but I just do. I won't say that I didn't mean it though. I have the worst timing in the world apparently. I've given up so many nights so just to get AF the next day. The worst one was when I drove 2 hours to see my friends from school. Watched them get stupid drunk, just to get back to my room and find AF waiting for me. I see these people maybe once a year and missed my chance to party with them like they wanted because of the "maybe baby". It's hard.

So what I've decided is that I'm not even telling B when AF arrives this time (that is if he can't tell by my mood). Next month I'm just taking it as it comes. No trying (of course not preventing either), no checking CM or CP or OPKs or any other acronym we use so affectionately. I will be seeing the doctor at the end of August for my annual exam and I will be talking to him about not getting pregnant, and the safest way to quit smoking while still TTC.

Oh and I just have to share what a girl said today...

...Im off my BC and am going to try for a June 2009 baby we r going to wait out this cycle due to having 2 birthdays in may as is lol....did any one else start picking out maternity clothes and pt before you even got pregnant....

Oh the confidence to think you were going to be able to pick the month your baby is born. And it's a good think I didn't pick out maternity clothes before I got pregnant or there would be a great chance they would be for the wrong season! Although, I'm coming up on my year and they would be back to the right season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your ramblings...